Thursday, May 12, 2011

There's a New Game in Town...

...and it's called Clear the DVR.

Between the time my momma first went into the hospital and Saturday, when we returned home after the funeral, all my shows recorded in those two weeks as scheduled.  The DVR had only about 4% free recording space left.  Other than a hair appointment and a lunch date with a friend, I didn't really need to leave the house. I thought I would just sit on the couch, watch my shows and eat bon bons all week.  Between Monday and tonight, I watched:

2 episodes of Mike & Molly
2 episodes of Ruby
2 episodes of The Judds
2 episodes of The Real Housewives of New York City
3 episodes of Bethenny Ever After
3 episodes of Brothers and Sisters
3 episodes of Desperate Housewives
3 episodes of Glee
3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy
 
The DVR has lots of space now...like 46% free!
 
There were season finales involved...but some shows haven't ended for the season yet:  What's going to happen to Susan?  Will the Gleeks win Nationals?  Will Meredith's actions mess up the clinical trial?  Will Jill and Alex really become friends?
 
Stay tuned.
 
MK out.
 
[This post was written Thursday night 5/12 - but I wasn't able to go back in and make final revisions and publish it until 5/13 due to issues that blogger was experiencing.]

No comments:

Post a Comment