Friday, May 20, 2011

FO Friday - 5/20/2011

It's Friday, and I have things to show for it...

Yesterday, I took the FnF Scarf (measuring about 8" X 37" in it's preblocked state):




and blocked it.




It measures 11" X 44.5" and it turned into a Shawlette:




I love it!




I used a Brooks Farm Yarn that is not in production, size 6 needles and the Feather-n-Fan pattern.

I also finished my April socks last weekend:




They are Skew, made with Lucy Neatby's Celestial Merino, size 0US needles.  It was an interesting pattern to knit.  The socks don't go over the ankles and heels very easily.  Maybe, next time I will upsize the needles.  I like them though.




MK out.

2 comments:

  1. Love F and F and the shawlette is gorgeous! I like the socks too. Maybe someday I'll try some. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete