Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - 9/27/2011 The Daily Grind

This week, Carole asks us to list Ten Things You Do Everyday.  Here's what happens with regularity between the times I wake up every morning and go to bed at night:

1.  Brush teeth - more than once throughout the day...
2.  Take medicines - fortunately, mostly vitamins...still...and at my age!
3.  Work out - I like to take a nice power walk
4.  Shower and get dressed 
5.  Read the paper - I scan the front page headlines and do a run through of the living/style/whatever-your-paper-calls-it section – especially my horrorscope (as I like to call it), the Lu Ann comic strip and Dear Abby (sometimes)
6.  Knit a little – it may just be a row or two, but something…
7.  Work a little on paper clutter
8.  Blogging – if I don’t write a post that day, I will at least check some of the blogs I follow
9.  Eat – at least two meals, I don’t always eat breakfast
10. Think about what to have for supper – note- I didn’t say what to make for supper, because lately, there hasn’t been as much cooking around here as before...


There are many days that, despite all the other chores and projects that are on the agenda, this list is all I get accomplished.  I feel pretty bummed out on those days.  I should look at it from a more positive point of view.  It still means the ironing may have not gotten done, but I did do something...


MK out.


1 comment:

  1. It is interesting that no one that I have read so far has mentioned work... perhaps because it is not a Saturday/Sunday thing, or perhaps because most of the bloggers in this circle are retired or work from home? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete