Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - 9/13/2011 Weekly Expenditures

Goodness...Carole came up with a toughy this week - Ten Things You Buy Every Week.

My post should  be titled Three on Tuesday, because I am stumped! The things I buy weekly with any consistency are:
1.  groceries - because even if I'm not cooking much these days, there needs to be something around this house to eat in case we decide not to go out.
2.  gas - because I am a flighty person by nature...I don't like to stay in one spot for too long.
3.  a decaf vanilla latte - at this great locally owned coffee shop near my house, where I go weekly to collect my thoughts, people watch and pretend that I am somebody.

Since I feel as if I am shorting y'all a bit, here's a sneak peak of the socks currently on the needles:



MK out.

2 comments:

  1. glad to see I wasn't the only one who struggled with this week's list! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had a horrible time coming up with 10 things I buy every week!

    ReplyDelete