Friday, September 2, 2011

FO Friday - 9/1/2011

Not one...

Not two...

but three FOs!!!

First, we have the one that has been on the needles the longest....The Baby Scrap Afghan!  I started it in January and finished it in July - except for the trimming and tying of the fringe knots more securely.  I did the trimming last night.  It looks pretty straight to me:



Second, here's the Little Man Sweater for a special little boy I know.  I started it in June and finished all the knitting in July.  It just needed buttons and the ends woven in:



Finally, I made a Little Poncho from start to finish (of the knitting) in July.  I wove in the ends last week.  I made it entirely out of scraps of the Reynolds Cabana I had bought once upon a time because it was a good deal. 



Someday, I will show you all the projects that I made using this yarn.

I can be such a procrastinator...I don't know why I cannot just sit down and finish something completely and then move on.  I think I get startitis and neglect WIPs, or I get getoverititis on certain projects and set them aside.

Anyway, I have a little over half of a ball of this stuff in black, and little tiny balls in other colors.  I see a couple of little hats in my future...Maybe...

MK out.

4 comments:

  1. I love the little poncho!! And I am so impressed. 3 FOs. You are so good! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice....puts a smile on your face when you get 'that' picture of the FO doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look so cute. Love them all but think the boy's sweater is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! You've been a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete