Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday - 4/13/2011

With DFW Fiber Fest this last weekend...there's was more knitting-related item shopping than actual knitting.  I bought a few things at FF, without totally abusing my scheduled break from Cold Sheeping:


Clockwise from the top:  I purchased a Bird of Paradise Shawl kit, a Woolie Ewe exclusive; Three skeins of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Tart will make me a cute sweater; I thought I'd try out those square needles and bought two size 1US circulars to use on a future pair of socks; I didn't have a size 4US in Signature circulars...but I do now...I have my Needle Ho reputation to uphold, you know.

I have worked a little on the Skews:



I started a little scarf at Fiber Fest to have something to keep my hands busy during the few times I managed to sit still long enough to knit:



It is a mohair blend on size 6US needles.  I am just using a little feather and fan pattern.  I can tell this little project will need to be blocked.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment