Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bouncing Off the Walls...

The DFW Fiber Fest starts tomorrow.  It feels a little weird not having any duties associated with it, because for the first five years - and especially the last three - I was consumed with putting-on-a-fiber-festival tasks for weeks and months leading up to the big weekend.  For about the first two months after I stepped off the active board last year, it was really hard to let go.  Today, not so much.  The current board members are phenomenal and I can tell that this year - the sixth DFW Fiber Fest - will be the biggest yet. 

And can I tell you how excited I am that all I have to do is show up and shop and take classes and drink in the yarn fumes and be around my sheeples?

My knitting bags are already packed:



On another note:  Yesterday, I planted the rest of the flowers in the beds by the front door and the front windows...



This one is through the window:



Merry Karma will be documenting Fiber Fest doings starting tomorrow.  FO Friday will return next Friday.  Sorry for the crappy pictures...(as if that's something new around here)...my camera battery died and I had to use my cell.

Have a great weekend.  Hope to see you at the Fest!

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment