Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Mad May!!!

The Madelinetosh Lovers group on Ravelry is having a month long knitting extravaganza where a person knits with Madelinetosh yarns and participates in different KALs and challenges.  Each project must be started and finished in May. 

I am about to cast on for Saroyan:



I am going to bead the main vein of the leaf - only one bead on three rows.  Winding up the Pashmina was a sensory delight...I can't wait to start knitting!

I have to wait to start the Lazy Girl Shawl, because I either need another skein of TML or I need 2 skeins of 80/10/10 in Oceana to make it.  (Sniff, sniff...)  I have plenty to keep me entertained, though...

Of course, I haven't finished the Aragorn socks...the past few days has been challenging at Chez Merry Karma...but they are moving along - albeit slowly:



The Tara socks are moving too:



I haven't touched the Lacy Summer Top since I last wrote.  It still looks like this:



Gotta get back to knitting...

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment