Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday - 3/27/2013

So, I kind of had a Cast-On Palooza on Sunday.  It is really hard not to cast on things that are in my Ravelry queue.  I tend to put things there that I want to knit sooner, rather than later...and they call my name all.the.time!!!

Besides the ones I showed you on Friday and you are about to see again, like the Purl Ridge Scarf:



the Summer Chills Cardi:



the Casu Cowl:



and the Lacy Scarf:



I started my March socks (finally):



The scoop is on my Ravelry page.  I will not be finishing them in March, as they are not very far along, even today, but so far, it is an intriguing knit.

I started a spring cardi for myself:



I chose Gaia.

I've been wanting to make a Honey Cowl for the longest:



The pattern is so easy, but looks so special.



That's a lot of things going right now...If only I can finish a few...

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment