Friday, March 8, 2013

FO Friday - 3/8/2013

It's been a good knitting week - but not so much to show for it.

I do have one FO:



Although I had 9 skeins of this off-white yarn (Plymouth Yarn Silk Merino) - 8 of them were one dye lot and one was a different one.  The Loopy Ewe's 1st Quarter Challenge was to knit something with cables using one ball of yarn.  Well, I made the Lava Flow Cowl as evidenced last Friday - but I started and finished it in January.  That is my official entry, since only yarn that has been purchased or is carried at TLE will qualify. Since I seem to have quite the collection of lone skeins of yarn in my stash, I continued with the cabled project using one ball of yarn them and also started and finished the Basic Cable Hat in January.  I figured one more for the road wouldn't hurt; so, I made these fingerless mitts this month.  The pattern is One Cable Mitts.  It was fast and easy.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment