Friday, March 22, 2013

FO Friday - 3/22/2013

Lot's of knitting...a few FOs.

I finally finished the February 2013 Socks on March 13th, but I was out of town and didn't post last week:



I used Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs Henbane in a color called Blood Queen.  The pattern is Iron Maiden Socks by Phyllis Evans.  They were a fun knit, except for the fact that I had issues at the beginning - see this post.

The Rikke Hat is also complete:



The pattern is by Sarah Young.  I used a 100% single-ply merino by Inca Tops, but I don't know the name of it.  I don't really like single-ply yarn - unless it is Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light.  Since it has a tight twist, it holds together quite nicely...unlike this mystery stuff.  I managed to make it through though...

My donation for The New Start Project for which the DFW Fiber Fest is collecting washcloths this year is complete:



I used a cotton chenille yarn by Numei Yarns.  The pattern is the diagonal garter-stitch...I don't remember the official name.

Since I didn't do a WIP Wednesday post this week, I will show you what is OTN currently.

The Purl Ridge Scarf by Stephen West, using Fiber Lady Makimo in Relaxing:



The Party Lace Scarf by Lisa Sisk, using Bollicine Sissi in a multi colorway:



The Casu Cowl by Galia Lael, using a no longer available a base by Madelinetosh in Jade:



A Summer Chills Cardigan by Danielle Reiner, using Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Cotton in a pretty blue:



Lot's of WIPs means not so many FOs on any given week...

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. I like the blood red socks! That's a lot of projects finished...

    ReplyDelete