Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday - 2/27/2013

I have more on the needles (OTN) right now than I care to admit, but I will share the two that are on the front burners today.

First up, I am still working on the February Socks, and the last day of February is tomorrow:



I've gotten a little further along since the realization that I talked about yesterday.  I'm at the gusset increases.  Yay.

I started a hat called Rikke the other day:



I needed something that didn't take too much concentration, although I am finding that garter stitch in the round is not as much fun as regular garter stitch.  I am using some single-ply 100% merino yarn, but I don't know the name of it.  I do know that it is milled by a company called Inca Tops.

So, that's it...That's the list.

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. Socks are a gorgeous color! Hope they flew off the needles.

    ReplyDelete