Friday, February 15, 2013

FO Friday - 2/15/2013

Can you believe it?  I have pictures of Finished Objects!!!

I sewed the buttons on the little cardi:



I decided to go with all the colors, because I liked it, and several people suggested it.

This cowl is from a KAL that I am leading at the local university's knitting work shop:



I used one skein of Berroco Vintage DK in a pretty minty color. 



The pattern is A Grey Loop by Helen G.  It was a fun and quick knit.

I also made a hat:



I used most of one skein of Louet Gems Worsted in a pretty blue color that I had in the stash.  The pattern is Basic Cable Hat by Chantal Clay.  The only change I made was using a 4.0mm needle for the ribbing instead of the 4.5mm.  The rest of the hat was made using a 5.0mm needle as suggested by the pattern.

I guess I've been into instant gratification for several weeks...

MK out.

3 comments:

  1. The sweater couldn't be cuter! Love the project for your knitting class - is the class for new knitters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with instant.....besides I thought you were building a new house....so instant is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the choice of all the colors of buttons on the sweater!

    ReplyDelete