Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday - 1/26/2011

I try to take pictures of my projects as I work on them during the week, but am not always successful.

This past week has been one of those types of weeks.

The last few days, I have been working on that Lacy Top...you know the one:



As you can see, I haven't taken a recent picture of it.

I will say that I finished the Pumpkin Hat and Booties, as well as the knitting on the Surprise Bag.  I hope to felt it tomorrow. 

I've been making plans for next month.  I have some Koigu that has been caked for over a year.  I've been meaning to take Cat Bordhi's New Pathways for Sock Knitters Book 1 for the longest and knit the master sock for each pathway.  I know I want to use the Koigu and make the Coriolis Master Pattern with it.  I am doing a self-imposed sock club this year but don't know if I want to do one a month until I've done all, or intersperce other patterns in between or what...More on that tomorrow.



I also have seven skeins of Tahki Yarns Tweedy Cotton Classic. I thought about doing Swiffer cloths, but this yarn is a little too classy for that.  I found a cute little boy cardi that might fit the bill.  It has cables and I wonder if they will get lost in this yarn.  And then there's, "Do I care?"



Decisions, decisions...

MK out.

1 comment: