Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday - 1/12/2011

I have not bought any yarn since October 15, 2010.  That's three months, People!!!  I just thought I'd share.  My Cold Sheep Year is going strong still...

I have, however, been knitting.  There are four projects in the rotation currently.

First, the little pumpkin hat...I knitted a little on it this past week:




Second, the Surprise Bag...It doesn't look too different from last week, but I did start the I-cord handle at the theater the other day while I was watching Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader:



Third, the Mermaid Socks are coming right along...I worked alot on this project this past week, and I will work on it again tonight:



Finally, I pulled one of the problem children out of time out and knitted some on it yesterday...the Lacy Summer Top (aIthough it is not summer these days)...I will work on it again tonight too:




Lots of knitting going on.  Hopefully, some finishing will be happening soon.

MK out.




3 comments:

  1. Love the look of the Mermaids......can't wait to see them finished...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks! It almost (almost) makes me want to make socks! Congrats on the Cold Sheep Year success! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete