Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And the Nominees Are...

The Oscar nominations were announced today. I live for it, in case you don't already know. There were some surprises, but I am pleased with most of the nominations. If you want to read more about it, you can go here.

I still have to see The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Gone Baby Gone, I'm Not There, In the Valley of Elah, There Will Be Blood. Luckily, most will be coming out on video soon. I don't know if I will get to see I'm Not There, though. It is not supposed to come out on video until April - after the Oscars are awarded on February 24th. Hmmmm.....What to do?

Merry Karma out.

2 comments:

  1. I've been a slacker in the new movie department this year. Though we did see Sweeney Todd, at least. I might have to spend the next month catching up!

    ReplyDelete