Wednesday, January 9, 2008

WIP Wednesday

So, I want to post more in order to not deprive the one person who reads my blog the scintillating details of my life and doings. I have not been very successful. I tried to think of a disciplined way to approach this matter. I thought about posting about movies on Manic Movies Monday, my progress on knitting projects on WIP Wednesday and my completed knitting projects on FO Friday, but here we are in the second week of the new year, and no such postings have appeared.

Coincidentally, the last week or so has been very hectic at work; so, I haven't had many opportunities in which to engage in any of the above actions to allow me to post about them.

I will tell you that I am on the sleeves of that pink sweater that was pictured on a previous post back in November...Gah! November! I plan to have finished it by this weekend and ready to mail off no later than Monday. (Yeah, ok....)

On that sweater that I started for the kid - I have completed the 2 1/2 inches of ribbing on the back and have switched to larger needles to keep going with that. I also, in an ADD-laden state, cast on for the front. There are charts involved with this pattern, and the plan is to knit one repeat of the large chart on the back and then get to that point on the front...and keep going like that. It's kind of like knitting the front and back pieces together, but separately...Don't ask.

So, no pictures today, because they take a boat load of time to upload just to see a whole lotta nothing or nothing very new.

Merry Karma out.

No comments:

Post a Comment