Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ima So Saaad!

Those Cowboys had the Super Bowl in the palms of their hands, but it appears that it just wasn't meant to be...

I still am in a little bit of shock, but I at least can talk about it today. Sunday night, I did not want to listen or watch any post-game shows. I did catch a glimpse of TO crying as I walked past the den, at one point, and all I could think was, "Me too, Buddy...me too."

The physician dining rooms were silent in both hospitals yesterday. Why, on the last several Mondays, you could always find someone discussing the previous day's great plays, or hear about tickets for the Super Bowl being purchased, etc. Yep, yesterday, it was v.e.r.y.q.u.i.e.t.

Hopefully, we won't be hearing about how Romo should not have taken that trip to Cabo with Jessica for the next seven months....

Merry Karma out.

No comments:

Post a Comment