Thursday, December 8, 2016

Remember Rio?

For the August Loopy's Monthly Mixer, the prompt was to make something Olympics-related or using the colors of the Rio Countryside. For the knitted project, I designed an Olympics-related washcloth.

I finally made my sewing project.


Patterns: Charm Square Fabric Tray and Hexagon Fabric Tray
Fabric: I used leftovers from my very first Camp Loopy fabric project from the summer of 2015.
Comments: I love the colors in these batiks, and they do remind me of the Rio countryside we got to see during the Olympics this year. 


The tutorials are clearly written and easy to follow.


If you are keeping score, I have completed the Mixer projects through August now. Next up is September. I haven't touched the Liesl cardigan in a while. I need to finish the Loopy Academy bobbles/popcorn/nupps project first and then I will get back to The Liesl. I am finished with all the secret Christmas sewing; so I am ready to make a little something for the September fabric project.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment