Saturday, December 31, 2016

D is for December

Today is the last day of 2016. It seems it was the last day of 2015 just the other day. Time seems to fly, no matter what.

I've had fun making projects this year. Here's the last of the Loopy's Monthly Mixer projects I finished this year.


Pattern: Declan's Hat
Yarn: Cascade 220 in Camel
Comments: For the December Mixer project, the prompt was to make something whose pattern name or yarn brand, name or colorway starts with the letter D. 

I really like texture. I think hats are a good way to play with patterns. A body can go to town with cables, ribs, twisted stitches, twisted cables...whatever strikes the fancy.  And a small(ish) project sweetens the deal with instant gratification.

I wish everyone much health and happiness in the coming year. 

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment