Friday, September 9, 2016

FO Friday - 9/9/2016

Well, well, well, my pretties. I have a couple of recently completed items to show you.

 
Pattern:  Up and Down Summer Scarf
Yarn:  Dream in Color Everlasting Sock 
Comments: This project was part of a KAL that ended June 15th. I finished it August 8th. Don't judge. 


I like the yarn and I enjoyed working the pattern.


Pattern: My own design
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima
Comments: The Loopy Monthly Mixer challenge for August was to "Knit or Crochet a pattern that is Olympic-related, or that uses the colors of the Rio countryside." 


I was down to (up to) six WIPs, plus I had a big non-crafting related project with a hard deadline by the end of the month; so, I designed this washcloth. Quick, easy and it used stash!

That's all I got.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment