Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WIP Wednesday - 2/26/2014


Here's my knitting basket:



It lives on the couch.  When I have occasion to sit on the couch, I grab one of the projects from it and go to town.  I also do a little grabby of at least one of the projects as I run out the door.  I've learned the hard way that the time I don't have knitting with me is when the wait time of an appointment or event rises exponentially...

Currently, the contents of the knitting bag include the February socks:



the Ishbel shawl:


and the 22.5 Degrees shawl for The Loopy Ewe Spring Challenge:


Check out the lace portion of the Ishbel shawl:


I am putting beads about every eighth row, but they are hard to see because 1. this yarn already has sparkly and 2. they are pink, like the yarn.  I probably should have gone with silver beads or even none at all.  Too late now...I'm committed and I will go ahead and finish as I've started.


What's on your needles?

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment