Friday, February 14, 2014

FO Friday - 2/14/2014


I hoped to have had Phiaro to show off today, but sorry...it is not yet finished.

I did promise you the January socks and here they are:



I like the colorway...it's a little nostalgic for me.  It reminds me of days gone by.

The pattern is my top-down, plain vanilla stockinette socks with a picot topped edge and short-row heels.  I used Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs Goth Socks Laudanum Lache.  The colorway is Nana's Tea Party.  This company is no longer in business.

Although the Laudanum Lache base is very soft, after knitting another pair of socks with it, I really am wondering how it will hold up.  The color saturation is a little on the faded side too. I have several more skeins of this yarn in my stash.

Check out this pretty skein of yarn:



It's Abstract Fiber SuperSock in the colorway Be Mine.  

What a perfect yarn to start a pair of socks on Valentine's Day.  Happy, Happy!!!

MK out.





No comments:

Post a Comment