Friday, June 1, 2012

FO Friday

Did you wait all night...not being able to sleep...counting the hours or minutes...until you could see a picture of My Tarty Scarf? 

Of course you did...in my little world, at least.  (The little world that lives inside my little head...)

I present My Tarty Scarf: 



Pattern:  Saroyan by Liz Abinante.
Yarn:  Tart on Madelinetosh Pashmina
Needles:  4.0mm circulars
Notes:  This pattern is written for worsted weight yarn, but many people have made it using other weights - including sport weight, as the Pashmina is.  Most people who used Pashmina got 7 increase, 14 straight and 7 decrease repeats of the pattern.  That was my goal and I achieved it.  I loved working with the Pashmina and the color - my favorite - made me very happy.  I enjoyed working the pattern, too.

MK out.

P.S.  Please pardon the poor pictures today and yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment