Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - 6/5/2012 - Move That Body!

Carole picked another good topic this week: 10 Favorite Workout Songs.

Mostly, exercising/working out around here involves power-walking.  I listen to all different kinds of music when I am out and about, but I do have some all time favorites that I keep coming back to:

The Fixx
1.  One Thing Leads to Another
2.  Saved by Zero
3.  Are We Ourselves
4.  Red Skies
5.  Sunshine in the Shade


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A N D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy Squier
1.  The Stroke
2.  My Kind of Lover
3.  In the Dark
4.  Lonely is the Night
5.  Too Daze Gone

I could go on and on (and on), but I thought I would give you a taste of my five top favorites from each artist.

Enjoy!

/MK out.




1 comment:

  1. Mary Kay, I love that cover up. Is that a poncho? What pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete