Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIP Wednesday - 6/20/2012

I know...I know...y'all are probably sick of seeing the same projects...seemingly without much progress.

Here's the Lazy Girl...still a little ways to go, but at least it's the decrease part of the project:



The Clara is coming along.  I think one or two more repeats are all that's needed to finish the border and then the whole thing can be put together.  Woo hoo!!!



Camp Loopy Project 2 starts next week and I got the goods the other day:



I ordered a couple of extras - a pattern holder (in which the Color Affection pattern is now living) and a Knit Kit:



I have a red one, but the new pink one has a needle gauge...and really, one cannot have too many knitting gadgets.  When they are all packaged up and neat in one little contraption...it's kind of intoxicatingly irresistible.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment