Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday - 4/11/2012

Second verse, same as the first...

I have been knitting, but - and there's always a but - it seems that things just don't move along.

Well, except for rhe Little Red Sweater:



I am trying to get it finished ASAP.  I have the opportunity coming up to gift it in person, and I really want to do so...

However...See this project?



It really isn't looking too different, is it?  I cast on this pair of socks (for the second time) on March 1.  They are my March 2012 socks...for the SKA March challenge.  I chose to knit something by Jaaneke Maat...since I've been wanting to knit these socks for the longest...and my last start proved unfruitful because of circumstances in my personal life. 

What's the excuse this time?  I think the issue is that when I get some time to knit these days, it is not a situation conducive to minding a chart and balancing the iPad, the chart keeper, whatever - and knitting.  So, today, I am going to concentrate on these socks.  That means mindless tv show watching or just sitting on the couch with music playing.  No foreign movies, no Masterpiece Theater, no professional or otherwise sporting events...no...nada...nothing...just me and the chart and the knitting.

Wish me luck.

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you bring your red sweater to WHIBSIB!

    ReplyDelete