It's been a while since I've done a Ten on Tuesday...but I've been busy, busy, busy! Doing what? I don't know, but I do know that I haven't had the time to blog so much...
This week, Carole asks us to list 10 Good Things About Coming Home from a Vacation:
1. Sleeping in my own bed.
2. Sleeping with my own pillow. I love my pillow so much that it is a separate line item. Sometimes, I even take it with me on trips.
3. Having my own bathroom...and by that, I mean literally. We have many less people around here these days, and the same number of bathrooms - so, I claimed one as my very own. It will be so in the new house too.
4. Cooking - or not - in my own kitchen.
5. Watching the tee vee shows I taped on the DVR. Love it! I can zip through a whole week's worth in two days, if I am being especially indulgent and nonproductive.
6. Going through the mail. I have always loved getting mail - even though these days it is mostly bills and ads...some medical journals...maybe a package from The Loopy Ewe or a yarn club or something from Amazon...rarely, a card...even more rare - a letter. (Sigh...I miss letters.)
7. Having my own (entire) closet at my disposal...or, in my case closets.
8. I love my laundry room and being able to wash and dry things when I want to.
9. The taste of the water in my hometown.
10. Spending time in my craftroom...my computer lives in there, as does the sewing machine, serger and the yarn for things currently OTN. It is command central around here.
I love to travel, but I am a homebody at heart.