1. Flowers - tulips, daffodils, azaleas...flowers.
2. Easter dresses - although I haven't bought a new dress or outfit for Easter services in quite a while.
3. Warm, sunny, dry days that allow one to dine outside...(or just stand outside without sweating) - and they are few and far between around here.
4. Longer daylight hours - even though it means we wake up in the dark.
5. Birds - There's a cardianl family in the bushes outside my sewing room window and a cute little teeny bird family that makes its annual nest in the birdhouse sitting on the patio table.
6. Flying kites - another activity from the past...apparently.
7. Pedicures with pink or pinky-red polish.
8. Driving around town with the sunroof open.
9. Cute tops and cropped pants - so comfy and fun...
10. Strappy sandals - I need to go shopping...