Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday - 2/16/2011

Dear Internets,

Merry Karma is very tired.  She has been giving care to her momma who has a stress fracture in her hip.  She is feeling overwhelmed...There is so much to do, but all she wants to do is

knit.......knit.......knit!

Yes, People...I just want to run away from home and spend my time either staring at a blank wall or knitting.

I have just half the month of February to go, and the other day - Sunday, to be exact - I realized that I hadn't started my self-imposed-sock-club socks for the month.  So, I pulled out the book and the yarn and the needles and started reading.

Cat Bordhi is a marvelous teacher and a very innovative designer.  Her books are well written, and even though a tiny bit of math and measuring is involved, I just.could.not.find five minutes to myself to sit down long enough and figure out my master numbers to start knitting my sock!



What did I do instead of organizing and starting those socks?  Well, when I am feeling overwhelmed, I tend to slip into ADD mode, because it is so hard for me to concentrate.  I started the little sweater on the February Knitting To Do List, but as you can see, I haven't gotten very far on that one:



What are you working on today?

MK out.





1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath. Then enjoy the proecess of knitting. Hope your mother heals fast.

    ReplyDelete