Friday, January 20, 2017

FO Friday - 1/20/2017

I finished some things!


Pattern: Seaside Blanket
Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Encore Worsted Heathers and Solids in a nice gray.
Comments: This afghan is a gift. The occasion has passed. Several months ago, I was three-fourths finished with this project, but noticed a glaring mistake about a quarter of the way in. 

I...just...couldn't. 

So, it went into time out until around Christmas time, when I decided it was time to finish it.


Pattern: Self-Striping Socks with the Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Yarn:  String Theory Colorworks Continuum Self Striping in Kinectic Energy and Safronie Fish Tales Gradient Mini Skein in Christmas Red.
Comments:  I had hoped to make these socks in December for my Christmas socks, but there were too many other things that needed to be done. So, since part of the Twelve Days of Christmas are in January, these became my first pair of socks for my Box of Sox 2017. I loved working with this yarn.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment