Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WIP Wednesday - 9/14/2016

When I last wrote, I had 7 projects on the go...SEVEN!, People. I've since started and finished one and have now started another one. That means the number is still seven. 

Today, I would like to show you the two I am trying to focus on for now. One is a pair of socks.


I started this project in May. It's only the second pair of socks for the year. I'm kind of bummed because I have several skeins yarn I really want to bust out to make some socks, but I just can't seem to get it together. Oh well. They're not going anywhere, and a body can only wear one pair of socks at a time. I think I'll be okay.

I'm also trying to finish a baby sweater.


I don't have a particular recipient in mind. I've been wanting to make this sweater for a while, and I've had this yarn for quite some time. Then, I had a bout of startitis. Well, put it all together and that spells seven WIPs!

I think I'll go knit now.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment