Saturday, January 16, 2016

FO Friday - A Day Late

I really meant to write a post yesterday, even though my FOs aren't really all that exciting. I really did. I guess I lost all track of time working on some super secret Christmas presents...not for the Christmas that just passed, but for the one coming. You know the one...the one that is out there looming in the future, but will be here before we know it.

Back to FOs. It's the middle of the month and I've finished three things already! Actually, I started all three on the first and finished them all by the next day.

Here's the first one:


No...I didn't make a skein of yarn. I just forgot to take a picture, and the next day I gifted it to an adorable little girl I know. What did I make, you ask? I made a boa...something every little girl needs. So, imagine a boa made out of this yarn.

Then, I made these:


I used my favorite pattern and some Encore Worsted and I knocked those babies right out.

So, that's it...that's the list.

MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment