Friday, May 22, 2015

FO Friday - 5/22/2015

OMG! Another week with FOs!

The slippers all felted and embellished! They are my felting assignment for Loopy Academy.


Pattern: French Press Slippers by Melynda Bernardi
Yarn: Cascade 220 in Christmas Red
Thoughts: They were a fun knit. 

I would show y'all the little, striped cardi too if I had finished sewing on the buttons. To thank you for indulging my crazy schedule, I can show you some sewing to tide you over.

First, the two sets of purple pillowcases are done:


You should check out the fabric at The Loopy Ewe. It might inspire you to make fun stuff, like I did.


I also finished the little dress:


I made it to go with this sweater I made last year:


And now, they've been gifted.

MK out.





2 comments:

  1. Sweet dress & cardi & I love the pillowcases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so productive! I love to see your work. Pillowcases look fun!!

    ReplyDelete