Friday, December 26, 2014

FO Friday - 12/26/2014

Christmas has come and the gifts have been opened. That means I can show you some recent finished objects.

The theme for this installment is hats. 

First, for one of my Loopy Academy projects, I made wurm. I used Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Mediumweight in the Handsome Man color-way.  The yarn was quite yummy feeling as I knit this pattern.


Next up, I made The Kid a hat using a kit with a licensed chart.  I believe the yarn in the kit is Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted.  


Then, I have these partial balls of different colors of Lion's Brand Wool Ease in my stash and I figured they'd make nice hats.  The all black one is Bankhead.


The two-toned one is another Cool Hat.


All were well received.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment