Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WIP Wednesday - 5/28/2014

I feel like such a slacker these days.  I've been knitting a little, but nothing is getting finished.  I need a little instant gratification, but with Camp Loopy starting soon - I don't want to add another project in the mix right now.  I'm not even knitting on a plain, vanilla sock this month - so, I really don't have an excuse.

I've been trying to finish Issey:


think I am almost there...maybe by the weekend it will be complete.

Bubblemania may not look very different than the last time it appeared here:


still have Gaia (not pictured here), but I haven't touched it in several weeks.  I need to get up close and personal with it soon.  I have other cardis I want to make...

That's the state if the knitting...

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment