Friday, May 9, 2014

FO Friday - 5/9/2014

Hello...hello...

There is finally an FO:



They are another pair of plain, vanilla socks.  

I love stripeys.  

The yarn is Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs Goth Socks Laudanum Lache in the Ditzy color-way.  (That's a mouthful.)  

I checked the other day and noticed I have several skeins of sock yarn...still.  I also have many, many pairs of socks.  I've decided that I may not make a dozen pair this year.  I think I will make at least six, and see how that goes.  I'd like to make some sweaters and other things besides socks.  I need a sock vacation.

MK out.

2 comments:

  1. I knit quite often with sock yarn. But I don't make socks - LOL! I use it for shawls and scarves.... There are so many pretty sock yarns out there and they come with a lot of yardage!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great socks! But I'm with Linda. I love sock yarn but I don't do socks.

    ReplyDelete