Monday, May 19, 2014

Movie Monday - 5/19/2014

In Adore, Naomi Watts and Robyn Wright play best friends from childhood who eventually grow up and start relationships with each other's sons. Wow! Just...wow! It was good.

Naomi Watts and Naveen Andrews star in Diana, about Princess Diana's last two years of her life when she was in love with heart surgeon Hasnat Khan and campaigning to ban landmines.  I wasn't sure I was going to like Naomi portraying Diana.  Surprisingly, she actually did a pretty good job - she had some of Diana's mannerisms down - but the script was lacking. I'm sure parts of the film were made up, but overall, it was true to the story.  It was alright.


MK out.

1 comment:

  1. Adore sounds like one I would enjoy. I checked Redbox and they have it! This will be one I will wait until my husband is out of town to watch. Not sure it would be "his thing" - LOL!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete