Sunday, March 16, 2014

Start Something Sunday - 3/16/2014

I started a new pair of socks...on Friday...but they are still new enough to count for SSS:



I'm using a discontinued yarn by Gynx Yarns called Gynx Sock, in the Sakura color way.  It's another plain vanilla - I started cuff down with a picot edge.  I haven't decided what kind of heel to use yet, but I have a few inches before I have to decide.  I think it's going to be a little flashy...as in pooling and flashing.  I'm not a big fan of the pooling and flashing, but I'm thinking it won't be too obnoxious in this color combo.  Well, here's hoping...

Sorry for the recent radio silence. Chez Merry Karma is split between two locations currently, and I've been a little busy with the shifting around of the stuff.  Lots.of.stuff.

I did finish the 22.5 Degrees neck thing yesterday.  Here's a shot of the edging in progress: 



It needs a bath and a bit of a block....but I can't promise when the finished shot will appear on the blog...

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment