Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIP Wednesday - 5/1/2013

Y'all know it wasn't going to last long...

I had only one thing OTN last week...until Knit Night that night when I started a little cardi.  It is now finished and I hope to show it off on Friday.

Then came Saturday, and I started my March 2013 socks...again:



I really love this yarn and am enjoying knitting with it.  The pattern is Garter Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks.  I like the rhythm of it...It's solid and true. I need that right now.

I also started my April 2013 socks on Monday...just in the nick of time:



I am making them for one of the Sock Knitters Anonymous April challenges - colorwork.  I was planning on using a different yarn to make entrelac socks, but I just wasn't feeling it.  The pattern is Vellamo and I am using up leftovers from my Color Affection shawl and another pair of socks.

Finally, I am almost to the armhole split on my cardi:



No matter what manner of chaos is in my life...It's all about the knit.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment