1. Sophia Petrillo from The Golden Girls - She reminds me of my mom.
2. Edith Bunker from All in the Family - She is ditzy, but has a wonderful heart.
3. Shirley Partridge from The Partridge Family - She is cool and a great role model for working moms.
4. Carol Brady from The Brady Bunch - I'm so jealous that she has an Alice.
5. Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy - She is a good mother even though she doesn't really feel it yet.
6. Ann Romano from One Day At a Time - I like her for being a strong role model - plus, I was quite the women's libber back then.
7. Evelyn Harper from Two and a Half Men - She says the stuff to and about her boys out loud that other mothers are thinking.
8. Nora Walker from Brothers and Sisters - She's a meddler, but she allows her kids to be who they are.
9. Claire Huxtable from The Cosby Show - She is another good role model...and I admire the calm way she parents.
10. Debra Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond - She is just so fer realz.
Who do you like?