Friday, December 7, 2012

FO Friday - 12/7/2012

I finished a couple of things last month and I am just getting around to showing them off.

First, I made a toddler hat out of some of the yarn I won from Berroco:



I just did a 2x2 rib and knit along for a good while until I decided it was big enough.  I had some yarn left; so, I made a pom pom.  The yarn is Berroco Comfort DK.  It feels good working with it, and your FO will be an easy care item.  You can't beat that.

I also finished the August 2012 Socks:



I used ONline Supersocke 100 Alpaka Color yarn and did a 2x2 rib.  I seem to like 2x2 rib...

I haven't been knitting as much as I'd like lately.  Christmas plans require time and effort.  I have three projects going and two of them are Christmas presents; so, it may be awhile before they are revealed.

Whatcha got for me?

MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment