Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - Christmas Lists

Imagine my surprise just now when I came upon my blog, since I am contemplating a WIP Wednesday post, and notice that my Ten on Tuesday post didn't publish.  Well, maybe because it was saved as a draft...

I back-dated it, because I am "detail oriented" that way.  (I know what phrase you are thinking instead...)



This week, with Christmas being only days away, Carole asks us to tell 10 Things You Have to Do Before Christmas.  Here is my list:

1.  Wrap four gifts…but they haven’t come yet.
2.  Finalize the actual date our family will celebrate Christmas…Christmas Eve v. Christmas Day Night…Don’t ask.
3.  Pull out all the serving dishes and utensils.
4.  Double check the pantry to make sure I have everything I need.
5.  Bake – I think this year, it will just be pumpkin bread, zucchini muffins and some cookies.
6.  Finish writing thank you notes for stuff The Husb has been getting at the office.
7.  Pick up the grands and drive down to the Big D to see the Christmas lights.
8.  Deliver the baked gifts.
9.  Watch It’s a Wonderful Life at some point on Christmas Eve.
10.  Enjoy my family and friends.

MK out.

P.S.  That is not a picture of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment