This week, Carole asks us to tell Ten Hostess Gift Ideas.
Here is my list of things that I like to give and receive:
1. Flowers always put a smile on people's faces.
2. There are so many wines out there...It is hard to choose.
3. Chocolates - make mine dark!
4. Homemade cookies are great, especially if you have a specialty that everyone likes.
5. Homemade bread or muffins...I like zucchini bread or pumpkin bread or banana nut bread.
6. A fruit and cheese basket is a healthy treat!
7. I really love kitchen towels. I especially like holiday themed ones.
8. A nice shower gel or lotion (or both) from Bath and Body Works.
9. Handmade soaps add a nice touch to a powder room.
10. There are so many pretty decorative candles, and they don't have to be scented.
I will leave you with something hysterical I saw the other day...
...and no, I won't be giving it as a hostess gift to anyone I know.