Thursday, December 16, 2010

Recipe Thursday - 12/16/2010

I couldn't think of a catchy title; so, you got what you got...

I love to cook, although I don't seem to have time to cook all the time.  Maybe, I like it more, because I don't have to do it all the time...I don't know.

I have a cabinet full of cookbooks.  When I'm bored sometimes or I get in a rut, I will look through one or two to find something that sounds good.  I also like to cruise the websites.  My phone and my iPad have recipe apps.  I wonder if I like the idea of cooking more than actually cooking...

I found this recipe called Apple Cabbage Toss on www.allrecipes.com.  I made it the other night and everyone loved it.  It's simple and tasty.

















MK out.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I like to cook as well. My kids have been after me to make a cookbook. So...I added a page to my blog and am slowly entering the "Family Flavorites". Only thing, I can't get them to link to their titles so you have to scroll through to find one...it's like a long, continuous post. Oh well, can't have it all! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids ask for recipes and I've been thinking of putting together a family cookbook...

    ReplyDelete