Friday, December 3, 2010

The Flies Are Back in Town...

So, we got rid of the body and we had the ritual (and disinfecting) cleansing by fire in the fireplace...and two days ago, I noticed flies again. Yesterday, I called the company with whom we have our pest control service and was told that they do not treat flies.*


(Seriously?)


The receptionist did offer to have our technician call me and offer suggestions. I am still waiting for his call. This morning, I called Orkin. When I was googling (yes, I did just use that as a verb) about flies a couple of days ago, one of the hits directed me to their website. They stated that if I needed help with fly infestations, I could call them.


So, I did.


I did verify with the person who answered the phone that they do indeed treat flies. A technician will be coming by my house later today.

MK out.


*We had also called this company to help us get rid of the squirrels in the attic a few weeks ago and were told that they do not treat squirrels. Now, I ask you, if you advertise that you are a pest control company...well, I won't go there. I will say that I may be changing pest control companies very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ick. Just ick. I'd rather have just about anything but flies. Good luck with the Orkin Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick is right...but things are getting better finally.

    ReplyDelete