Monday, December 3, 2007

The Writer's Strike

I do have favorite television shows, and I've mentioned most of them before. The majority of them are guilty pleasures - Desperate Housewives, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, and Women's Murder Club and Ugly Betty. They are entertaining, but not that important in the grand scheme of things. ER and Men in Trees - may be guilty pleasures for some, but addictions for others. (I fall in the latter category.) True - most television shows are not that important in the grand scheme of things, but I say po-tay-to and you say po-tot-to.

This writer's strike thing is causing serious trouble for millions of Americans who can no longer get their weekly fix of entertainment. What are we going to do???

Luckily, I have 63 movies queued in my Blockbuster On-Line account.

On a serious note, I think that the writers have valid arguments. I hope that an agreement will be reached soon.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment