One of the many knitters I am lucky and happy to know challenged the Lone Star State Knitters to post our resolutions regarding the yarn. Here are mine:
In 2008, I resolve to:
1. Continue knitting down my stash. My goal is to be stashless one day. I hesitate to say by the end of the year, because I think that it may have to be a neverending goal.
2. Finish the fingerless mitts that have been on hold all of 2007.
3. Finish the tie that has been on hold all of 2007.
4. Frog the still-incomplete pink ribbon top, start over and complete it.
5. Complete the carseat blanky.
6. Complete the Louisa Harding shawlette.
7. Complete the baby sweater and send it to the recipient already!
8. Complete a bootie and cap set and send it to the recipient already!
9. Get organized on Ravelry by loading pictures of my stash, finish adding my books and complete my needle inventory.
10. Make an Absolutely Fabulous afghan for me.
11. Make the Storm Water Shawl for me.
12. Learn how to incorporate beads in my knitting.
That's it. I had to get those UFOs on a list to encourage me to get them finished. Nothing like accountability.