Friday, May 29, 2015

FO Friday - 5/29/2015

I'm not quite finished with my Loopy Academy Extra Credit project; so, I won't show that one today.

I did do a quick scarf, in between all the deadline knitting.


Pattern:  Gallatin Scarf by Kris Basta
Yarn:  Madelinetosh DK Twist in Seaglass
Thoughts: I used the skein leftover from the 8 Days a Week sweater I made recently. I do love Madelinetosh yarns and I enjoyed knitting this pattern. It's a win-win.

The little striped cardi is all done.


Pattern: Little Coffee Bean Cardigan by Elizabeth Smith
Yarn:  Cascade Sierra in pink, green and sharp green
Thoughts: I like this yarn. It's a wool-cotton blend and again - using up leftovers. I have enough of the darker green left to make a hat to go with this ensemble. Maybe I will...

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment