Saturday, April 22, 2023

FO Friday - 4/22/2023

I actually have two things to show y’all today.


First up, I had some yarn left over (Louisa Harding Yarns Kashmir Baby) from the February Baby Sweater that I made in November. I decided it needed a hat. 




A Raveler named teeweewonders had come up with the pattern I used, which incorporates the same gull wing stitch as the sweater pattern by Elizabeth Zimmerman. It’s appropriately called February Baby Hat.


Now, the set is complete.




Secondly, I finished a shawl called Blue Jean Saturday by O/C Knitiot - Deby Lake. It was a fun pattern to knit.




The yarn I used is Skeindalous Bettie in The Doctor’s Wife - a beautiful Tardis Blue. I love the color, but was not impressed with the base. 




I had bought the yarn at DFW Fiber Fest a few years ago. I originally wanted to make Bigger on the Inside by Kate Atherly to keep with the Doctor Who theme, but I changed my mind.




Don’t worry, my needles aren’t empty. I may have something to show you next week.


MK out.



No comments:

Post a Comment